We are hiring a Service Team Member for The Juengel Agency team located in Asheville, NC. The Service Team Member will help with critical day to day functions, support the sales team, and offer clients an unmatched customer experience. The individual must have a STRONG organizational, time management, prioritization and communication skills with a positive, self-motivated attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Providing first point of contact to our clients and partners
- Providing direct support to agents for new business or renewals.
- Gathering quote data from new clients.
- Follow up on customer renewals, policy cancellations.
- Maintain documentation of client/policy history on computer system.
- Following up and tracking deadlines.
- Assisting in filling out client applications.
- Audit new business accounts for quality and adherence to guidelines.
What you’ll need to be successful:
You do not currently have to have your insurance licenses. All training will be provided by the agency
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to learn on the fly without direct supervision
- Proficient in computer programs including Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn and use new computer programs and technology
- Positive communication skills.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with clients, agency partners, and insurance carriers.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize multiple ongoing tasks to completion with attention to detail.
- Exceptional data entry and computer knowledge.
- Great critical thinking skills to identify and handle possible issues before they arise.
- Prior insurance experience is a plus.
- Able to take constructive criticism.
Hourly Pay Rate with possible increases based on performance (Performance for Monthly & Annual goals) Opportunity for Promotions
Resume and Cover Letter required with application.