We are hiring an Agency Assistant for The Juengel Agency team located in Asheville, NC. The Agency Assistant will help with critical day to day functions, support the sales team, and offer clients an unmatched customer experience. The individual must have a STRONG organizational, time management, prioritization and communication skills with a positive, self-motivated attitude.
- Answering phones on the first ring.
- Providing direct support to agents for new business or renewals.
- Gathering quote data from new clients.
- Follow up on customer renewals, policy cancellations.
- Maintain documentation of client/policy history on computer system.
- Following up and tracking deadlines.
- Assisting in filling out client applications.
- Audit new business written for quality and adherence to guidelines.
You do not currently have to have your insurance licenses but it would be required if a decision was made to hire. All training will be provided by the agency
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in computer programs including Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn and use new computer programs and technology
- Positive communication skills.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with clients, agency partners, and insurance carriers.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize multiple ongoing tasks to completion with attention to detail.
- Exceptional data entry and computer knowledge.
- Great critical thinking skills to handle issues before they even arise.
- Prior insurance experience is a plus.
- Able to take constructive criticism.
Hourly Pay Rate with increases based on performance & licensing Regular Bonuses (Performance for Monthly & Annual goals) Opportunity for Promotions
Resume and Cover Letter required with application.